Monday 21 March 2011

Hero Factory 3.0 Pictures!!!

Hi,
I found some images of some Hero Factory sets on Smashing Bricks. They look great but I don't really like the lack of armour on some of the Hero's but I think it might be connected to the jungle theme. Unfortunately, the images have the copyright stamp on it so I cant post the pictures directly on the blog so instead I'll give some links to the images bellow. Anyway, enough talk about them, here are the links:


My favourites probably Nex 3.0 because of the colour scheme and the great weapon. Also, it looks like they are going back to the old 3 fingered hands but last time I checked the Toy Fair images they had 4. I think there going to stick with the 4 or else they wouldn't have made the new mould for the 2.0 sets. Please discuss this further in the comments,
matanui,

5 comments:

  1. they are cool but are they real???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God...And I thought 2.0 was bad!!!
    Seriously, the ONLY good one here is Rocka XL.
    Oh, how Lego are letting themselves go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, I WILL say that they've made the weapons better than the crap ones made for 2.0. Seriously, those were the worst weapons I'd ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete